When and Where to Use Satellite Communications
Timing and location donít simply justify satellite communications.
They require it.
If itís crucial to deliver the right message at the right time to the right locations, you may be a candidate for satellite communications. Find out all the considerations for choosing to communicate via satellite:
- Same content distributed to multiple locations. Learn more
- Large files or streaming video content. Learn more
- Temporary and mobile broadband communications. Learn more
- Rapid deployment of a new network needed. Learn more
Blanketing a continent in minutes.
What are your communications requirements? Identifying them will help you choose a particular type of satellite service or application. A strength of satellite communications is the ability to deliver the right message at the right time.
- When does the service need to be in place?
- How long does it need to be in place?
Do you need a satellite to deliver the information to the right place?
This means identifying:
- Locations that need to be connected.
- The information flow between locations.
This is done in the form of a network map that simply shows the points to be served and the most logical linkages between them.